I obtain genealogically relevant records from libraries, archives, or courthouses throughout the San Francisco Bay Area when you don’t have the time or travel budget to do so yourself.
- Birth, marriage, death records from a county clerk.
- Probate records or divorce decrees from a county courthouse.
- County histories, books or microfilm from a local library.
- Land or burial research, including photos of grave sites.
- Hourly fee + expenses. Most documents require 1-2 hours.
- Flat rate and quick turnaround for Alameda and San Francisco “informational” vital records.
Document Retrieval Trips:
Travel to Salt Lake City, Portland, and various regions of California is scheduled regularly, as are occasional trips to Portland, Chicago, Denver, Washington D.C. A “No Rush” discount applies, when you’d like me to get something on an upcoming scheduled trip and don’t mind waiting up to a year.
Note: You must be able to give me the location and other pertinent details of the record. If you don’t have specifics, you need Research (see below).
I am not accepting clients for research projects at this time. If you’d like suggestions of other researchers in the area, consider a local genealogical society such as California Genealogical Society, or look for another professional researcher in the APG directory of professional genealogists.